CMSNAP Wish List
While we need and appreciate monetary gifts, you can also help by making “In-kind” donations. In-kind gifts of goods and services are always welcomed, and are vital to the success of CMSNAP.
Since we started back in the summer of 2009, we have rescued hundreds of sick, injured, orphaned and abandoned kittens and cats. Most of them have been successfully placed in forever homes, but a handful have stuck around. The ones we lovingly call our misfits. These are the wild kittens that were too old to fully tame but we brought them in anyway – they are happy and comfortable here, the “floppy” kitties, 3-legged kitties, blind/deaf/toothless/old/crotchety kitties, FIV kitties, one-eyed, goofy, naughty kitties….they have found sanctuary here and are welcome (and likely) to live out there final days here.
And although we no longer rescue the huge numbers we did from 2009 to 2015, we still bring in a few every spring in emergency situations….then move them along to other, larger rescues for adoption.
All of these fur babies go through a lot of supplies..
We also need office and other supplies to support our spay/nueter program.
You can go directly to our Amazon Wish List, shop and have items shipped directly to us at 1301 Oxford Avenue, Centralia, WA 98531.
- Login through Amazon Smile and choose The Cat’s Meow Spay, Neuter & Adoption Project as your charity of choice so that Amazon will donate funds when you shop. Nothing changes for you, but this allows Amazon to know who you want them to donate to.
- Click on “Account & Lists”
- Click “Find a List or Registry”
- Type “The Cat’s Meow Spay, Neuter & Adoption Project” in the search window
- Choose the items you would like to send to us
Or you can label items with “Cat’s Meow” and drop them off at Kaija’s Garden & Pet at 623 NW State Avenue in Chehalis
✓ wood pellets
✓ packaged paper towels
✓ towels, thin blankets, sheets
✓ bleach, laundry soap
✓ zip ties
✓copy paper (letter & legal)
✓ ink for HP 8600 all-in-one
✓ medium sized carriers